Thursday, July 17, 2008

Poor Baby !!!!



















My poor little papoose! The picture doesn't really show the torture this boy is in. He just got back yesterday from camping at the beach in So. Cal with his Priest Quorum. He came back a lobster. His face and chest are blistered.





This trip was supposed to be their last hurrah as "youth". Weston is used to tanning well, unlike his Mother. So he's never really been one to soak himself in sunscreen, but 3 days of no shade finally caught up with him.





He soaked in a vinegar bath last night and has been "hopelessly devoted" to aloe since he got back. If anyone has any other suggestions for this poor lad please let me know.




We're off to Cedar City tonight. Getting used to attaching the camera to my hip. Maybe it'll be a fashion statement. If I can get Angelina Jolie to do it, I'm set!

7 comments:

julie said...

Oh My!!!!! I just zoomed in on the picture and his poor face. He really got burned. Hope he had a fantastic time in exchange for the sun burn.Have fun in Utah this weekend and yes take lots of pictures!!!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Poor guy!!

Kellie and Stephen said...

I remember my SUU orientation. That is such an awesome college - it is soo much fun there, I have so many great memories from those days!

Holly said...

Poor guy - but I'm sure it was a blast! Fun catching up on your pictures - looks like you have been busy!

Andrea said...

Oh that is too sad! I bet he's hurting so bad! I'm glad my blog was of some help to you lol. Seriously though, whatever you do, get her to hate that thumb...Really.

Supercool Hotmama said...

Ouch! My boys got to go to Havasupai for their superactivity. My 15 yo threw up every hour on the hour while they were hiking down the Grand Canyon. Fun times! So glad that I'm only going to Girl's Camp where our two hour hike is on a lovely trail through the woods. Then we'll go back to our cabin and showers and oscillating fan. Woohoo!

Erin said...

Oh Wow...that looks really painful! And you hardly look like a mama about to send a son to college. I hope when Sydney is headed in that direction I look half as great as you! Can't wait to see pictures of your little trip.